Punditician

A place to rant about politics, the media, and especially the electorate. Much like alcohol, the electorate is both the cause of, and the solution to, all of America's problems.

Name:
Location: Seattle, Washington

Friday, December 16, 2005

Future headline: Delay defense argues that Bush tainted jury pool AGAINST Delay...

Delay after receiving his guilty verdict:
"I mean come ON! The guy's approval ratings are in the 30s - what did he think his vote of confidence in me would do? Of course the jury came back 12-0 for conviction. Even man-dog Santorum won't be seen in public with him. George Bush's support is quite simply the kiss of death (literally in my case) - worse even that one's pro prospects after winning the Heisman.

Therefore, your honor, I respectfully request that you declare a mistrial due to the fact that Bush's support torpedoed me in the eyes of the jury."

You watch - it'll happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home