Punditician

A place to rant about politics, the media, and especially the electorate. Much like alcohol, the electorate is both the cause of, and the solution to, all of America's problems.

Name:
Location: Seattle, Washington

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Wow - this is the worst day ever...

... Drinking last night until 9am this morning - don't really recommend it, although I must admit that it seemed like a good idea at the time. Looking back on it though, I'd probably be feeling lot better now if I would've had the good sense to lay off at some point...

Oh yah - Kerry lost, too.

(a) I'll have more - a lot more - to say at a future point (certainly after I get my chinese food). Unless I get arrested for sedition - this really is gdub's America, after all...

(b) Damn - I was *really* looking forward to Elliot Spitzer as Attorney General.

(c) Wow - the bulk of Americans really *are* stupid bigots. Let the march to idiocy and anti-intellectualism proceed unabated...

(d) I *really* like the idea of Howard Dean as DNC chair.

(e) My landslide prediction didn't quite pan out - that'll teach me to think that Americans care about competence. Lesson learned.

Now where's that Advil?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should read this one.
http://www.adamyoshida.com/2004/11/four-more-years-aka-take-that-you-sons.html
Amy

9:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"DISTRAUGHT LIBERALS AND DEMOCRATS OUT THERE: CONSERVATIVES KNOW EXACTLY HOW YOU FEEL. REMEMBER 1992? WHEN BILL CLINTON BECAME PRESIDENT, AND DEMOCRATS CONTROLLED CONGRESS? REMEMBER HOW THE MEDIA DECLARED A MANDATE FOR THE DEMOCRATS (WITH CLINTON'S 43% OF THE VOTE), AND HOW REPUBLICANS WERE CALLED "OBSTRUCTIONIST" AND "OUT OF TOUCH", OVER AND OVER? AND HOW CONSERVATIVES NEEDED TO ACCEPT THE DECISION OF THE MAJORITY AND MOVE ON - AND COME TOGETHER FOR THE GOOD OF THE NATION? REMEMBER HOW IT WAS THE PARTY OUT OF POWER, WHICH WAS EXPECTED TO REACH OUT AND JOIN THE CAUSE, BECAUSE THE MAJORITY HAD SPOKEN? YEP, CONSERVATIVES REMEMBER THOSE DAYS VERY WELL. VERY, VERY WELL."

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home