Punditician

A place to rant about politics, the media, and especially the electorate. Much like alcohol, the electorate is both the cause of, and the solution to, all of America's problems.

Name:
Location: Seattle, Washington

Thursday, October 28, 2004

republicans - equal opportunity thieves!

If I were a gop-er, it would bring a tear to my eye - the next generation of republicans is a smashing success at cheating old people out of their money. If nothing else, it helps illuminate the close affinity between republicans and fundamentalists....

I don't have any more money," said Cecilia Barbier, a 90-year-old retired church council worker in New York City. "I'm stopping giving to everybody. That was all my savings that they got.

Way to go, college republicans, way to go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home