Punditician

A place to rant about politics, the media, and especially the electorate. Much like alcohol, the electorate is both the cause of, and the solution to, all of America's problems.

Name:
Location: Seattle, Washington

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

I'm with her....

First, let me say that I'm eternally grateful to blogsforbush.com for being the number 1 hit on my google search for "bush incompetent"...

Some republican blogger points out:

House Minority Leader, Nancy Pelosi, believes America's problems stem from the incompetent leadership of President Bush, and anyone who doesn't believe it is either stupid, or blind.

I didn't check the Pelosi quote for accuracy, but I'm in almost complete agreement with the sentiment. The residual? I don't think I'm inclined to blame America's problems on the blind - that's just going too far. But if you substitute "evil" for "blind" in the sentiment attributed to Pelosi, I'm with it 100%.

It's beautiful, actually - in a Clockwork Orange kind of a way. The American people are like an abused wife who has her best friend on one hand saying "cmon! leave the asshole, he cheats on you, he hits you, he disrespects you, he doesn't love you!". And then on the other hand is the husband, saying "aww baby, you know I love you, you know I think you're beautiful, don't listen to that bitch over there, she don't care for you like I do, she's jealous of you. Now make me some dinner, bitch."

We'll see if the American acts in the stereotypically predictable manner of the battered wife or not. I'm an optimist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home