Punditician

A place to rant about politics, the media, and especially the electorate. Much like alcohol, the electorate is both the cause of, and the solution to, all of America's problems.

Name:
Location: Seattle, Washington

Friday, March 03, 2006

Missouri discovered a new Commandment!

And it reads:
(I hate linking to registration-only sites.)

You shall not make for yourself another religion, whether in the form of anything that is in Israel across the sea, or that is in Arabia beyond the desert, or that is in many-armed India. You shall not bow down to these religions or worship of them; for I the CHRISTIAN THEOCRACY your State am a jealous state, punishing Jewish children for the iniquity of Jewish parents, to the third and the fourth generation of those who reject me, but at the same time showing my steadfast betrayal, in the form of tax cuts for the rich, and also war, death, and woe to those foolish enough to show love to me, and keep my commandments.

You America-hating fools deserve what you vote for. I hope there really is a God, just so that you jackasses can meet her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home