Punditician

A place to rant about politics, the media, and especially the electorate. Much like alcohol, the electorate is both the cause of, and the solution to, all of America's problems.

Name:
Location: Seattle, Washington

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Colts v Pats *again*?

That is, actually, Boxer v Rice, of course.

Some people, like Kos/Armando - I can't tell them apart anymore either - think that Manning (i.e. Boxer) is going to continue his/her amaz-stonishing touchdown streak against the Pats.

I, on the other hand, saw the actual Colts v Pats game this last weekend, and therefore have strong reason to believe otherwise. My suspiscion is that the Pats will do nothing in particular wrong, and will *thereby* win, say, by 20-3.

Though I root for you, as always: good luck, Barbara.

The disanalogy, of course, is that in football, the fans don't decide. That's largely the problem, in my view.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home