Punditician

A place to rant about politics, the media, and especially the electorate. Much like alcohol, the electorate is both the cause of, and the solution to, all of America's problems.

Name:
Location: Seattle, Washington

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

So I'm in a bar.....

.... drinking a beer, and smoking...... I do that.....

A wicken meeting is about to begin at the table next to me, and the next one as well. One mother comes in with a lil tot (4yo max) with her. She seats the lil tot in a chair right next to my table. Where I'm smoking. Another mother comes in, with an even smaller tot - mebbe 1 yo. She sets up a high chair on the opposite side of my table. Where I'm smoking.

WHAT THE FUCK??!?!

Are smokers the only ones with sense enough to not put their tots right next to a smoker?

Background: The bar has essentially 3 sections - two of them are smoking, and one is nonsmoking. So it makes one wonder why they started sitting in a smoking section in the first fucking place. None of the early arrivals smoked, so far as I could tell. None of the wicken-affiliated, so far as I could tell, so much as batted an eye at the combination tots/smoking.

Sheesh. This is our electorate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home