Punditician

A place to rant about politics, the media, and especially the electorate. Much like alcohol, the electorate is both the cause of, and the solution to, all of America's problems.

Name:
Location: Seattle, Washington

Sunday, October 03, 2004

That cheatin' son of a bitch...


Ask for a little more research, and ye shall receive... Posted by Hello

Update - Ok, my bad, I shouldn't post stuff without any hint of context. From time to time, I get the idea in my head that everyone out there reads all the same stuff that I do. It's a really stupid idea when you realize that if that were so, there'd be little reason for me to blog in the first place... Anyhoo, for the backstory on this pic, click here. Sorry for any confusion...

2 Comments:

Blogger Tom said...

what is that meant to be?

11:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was under the impression that was a GPS location device used in standard presidential protection operations. It sends life-signs, location, panic-button - all the usual stuff.

If it was an "earpiece", which they have no days shrunk to in-the-ear size (ask Limbaugh), wouldn't one think he'd have gotten a few good answer's off then?

3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home