Punditician

A place to rant about politics, the media, and especially the electorate. Much like alcohol, the electorate is both the cause of, and the solution to, all of America's problems.

Name:
Location: Seattle, Washington

Friday, October 01, 2004

Damn anti-Kerry media spin......

Ok, I'm back..... I'll have a few up today, mostly about the debates.

Kerry won. Flat out. Big time.

All the stuff they say about Bush looking like a whiny bitch is correct.

All the polls agree, by landslides, that Kerry won.

Conservatives agree that Kerry won.

So why can't the fucking media accept it?

All I hear this morning is commentary aimed directly at minimizing or denying the victory.

I'll give some concrete examples after I finish waking up. I'll probably add to that list over the say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home