Punditician

A place to rant about politics, the media, and especially the electorate. Much like alcohol, the electorate is both the cause of, and the solution to, all of America's problems.

Name:
Location: Seattle, Washington

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Second drunken thought on the VP debate...

Put it this way.....

Against Cheney? I - personally - would have won the debate. Flat out. Hands down. That's what I mean when I say Edwards lost. I was more ready with comebacks and offensive points than Edwards was. And that disappoints me - and moreover, it pisses me off; I thought the Democrats had gotten past that kind of crap a few months ago...

So I have to hope that the Kerry campaign has something larger in mind...

But again, Edwards' loss doesn't even remotely compare to Bush's previous loss. The race is still Kerry's to lose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home